• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT **price drop** Hill People Gear chest rig brand new, just purchased...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ODTjunkie4life

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
85   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT **price drop** Hill People Gear chest rig brand new, just purchased...

Zip Code: 30189

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 80.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 90.00 to 1 million dollars

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a brand new Hill People Gear chest rig, I purchased it and waited like 2 months to get it and am going a different route with my setup. I am asking what I paid but you can skip the wait time from HPG.. I also comes with a vertx origami adjustable velcro holster. The color is Manitee or sniper grey in every other company lol It is adjustable to any body size and has a very comfortable harness. Its made of high quality cordura and has plenty of molle for mags, knife etc. Will trade for plate carrier or plates with cash on my end. Really let me know what you have that I don't know I need yet.

Pictures:
20221104_130029.jpg
20221104_130103.jpg
20221104_130045.jpg
20221104_130030.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
These are solid from a solid company. I’ve owned a few of these including this variation before. Highly recommend for anybody on the fence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom