• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT Primary Arms SLx 1-8x24 FFP Scope - Illuminated ACSS MIL Reticle

Status
Not open for further replies.

t8erman

Default rank <300 posts Supporter
Tracker
56   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Primary Arms SLx 1-8x24 FFP Scope - Illuminated ACSS MIL Reticle

Zip Code: 30032

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 400
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 450 ... I'm open ... worst I can do is say no

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hey ODT,

Up for sale is my PA SLx 1-8x24 FFP LPVO w/ Illuminated ACSS Griffin X MIL Reticle. VERY light use, no dings/scratches to show. Comes with original box and docs (not pictured), as well as a spare battery which is stored in the one of the turret caps.

LOVE this scope (and the reticle in particular), I just don't use it enough. Turns out I'm more of a dot / magnifier guy with what range time I'm able to manage.

Currently have it leveled / torqued to spec on a PA mount which I'm basically including for free for convenience's sake (and because it's rattle canned...ha). If you want me to take it off ahead of time, I'm happy to do so.

More info // specs // reticle details via Primary Arms: https://www.primaryarms.com/slx-fir...m-rifle-scope-with-acss-griffin-x-mil-reticle

Cash FTF preferred, but I will ship on your dime. Zelle / Venmo / PayPal F&F accepted, in that order.

Pictures:
IMG_5258.jpg
IMG_5259.jpg
IMG_5260.jpg
IMG_5261.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom