Bear Icon Supporter
Hunter
7   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT PSA 16in build

Zip Code: 30101

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 600
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Prefer cash but I also like milsurps and aks, willing to add some cash if needed

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This was a simple 5.56 build I did a while back and shoots great with huge fireballs but I'm looking to use the money for lasik. It has a single stage 3lb flat trigger, and big compensator.
I'll need to see your id at time of purchase

Pictures:
20220201_174400.jpg
20220201_174418.jpg
20220201_174427.jpg
20220201_174433.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
This was a simple 5.56 build I did a while back and shoots great with huge fireballs but I'm looking to use the money for lasik. It has a single stage 3lb flat trigger, and big compensator.
I'll need to see your id at time of purchase
Good looking AR, can you say more about the build? Brand names of major components? Thanks

Hello,

I was wanting to know if you would be interested in trading your item for mine. Just go to my profile, go to my listings, and check out the Windham Weaponry package. Brand new in the box plus a lot of hard to get pricey items. Please review and let me know your thoughts. Thanks !

Your PSA plus $1400 for my complete package

Hello,

I was wanting to know if you would be interested in trading your item for mine. Just go to my profile, go to my listings, and check out the Windham Weaponry package. Brand new in the box plus a lot of hard to get pricey items. Please review and let me know your thoughts. Thanks !

Your PSA plus $1400 for my complete package
Sorry I am not looking to spend money right now I need money for LASIK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom