Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Remington 597 .22 Rifle/Bull Barrel Package

Zip Code: 30184

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $525
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Walther PPQ .22 or Ruger 5.7

Caliber: 22LR

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I am offering up for consideration my Remington 597 .22 rifle. It is in excellent condition and comes with laminate wood stock, heavy bull barrel, nice leather strap, new Crossfire II 1-4x24 scope, factory 10 round mag, (5) new 30 round mags and soft case. I have several 22's and do not get to shoot this one much anymore so I am putting it up for adoption by a nice family who will have more time to enjoy it. Lots of fun to shoot inexpensively. Prefer to sell, but am open to trading for a Walther PPQ .22 or possibly a Ruger 5.7.
Please reply by PM with any trade offers and what, if any, trade difference, either giving and taking, that you are looking for. Also PM any questions that you may have.

I will be listing a Charter Arms S/S 38 special package, Walter PPQ 9mm LE packge and a Stoeger .22 target pistol package later.

Pictures:
597 P.JPG
597 L.JPG
597 SR.JPG
597 BR.JPG
597 SL.JPG
597 BL.JPG
597 M.JPG
597 S.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom