Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Rock Island Tactical High Capacity 9mm

Zip Code: 31545

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 750.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Don't know

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: LNIB Rock Island Tactical HC 9mm. Fired 1 mag thru it. Soft shooter and very accurate. I liked it so much I bought one exactly like it in 45 acp.so this one needs to go. $750.00, Text is best 912-424-1325.

Pictures:
20220529_103904.jpg
20220529_103811.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I live 4 hours from this dude, so I don’t know him. If you see this price & try to offer anything other than full price…you’re wrong. Prior to my Staccato, I searched MONTHS to find this gun as an entry to the 2011 platform. You cannot find it new, and if you do…you’ll be waiting 1-2 years. I contacted RIA directly, they told me to call every single distributor they have and see. They couldn’t provide an ETA and more or less alluded to no distributor has them. So, unless things have radically changed in the last 1 year (they haven’t)….buy this, at full price, and pat yourself on the back. The only reason I’m not buying it is because I’m downsizing my collection. But just seeing this, it is VERY tough to not buy.

/rant

Sorry for the novel, I just invested a lot of time trying to find this exact gun 1.5 years ago. So I want someone to buy it that appreciates it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom