• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT Rossi R98 22 LR SS 2" Barrel 8 Rounds Fiber Optic Tagua OWB...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBQSmokerPros

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Award Winning BBQ Smoker Grills
314   2
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Rossi R98 22 LR SS 2" Barrel 8 Rounds Fiber Optic Tagua OWB...

Zip Code: 30549

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 485
Trade Value or Items Looking For: What do you have ???? TV 595

Caliber: 22LR

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Rossi R98 22 LR SS 2" Barrel - hard to find this model in this condition
8 Rounds
Fiber Optic
Rubber Grips
Tagua OWB Holster
Box and Docs
Factory Recondition
LNIB

Rossi R98 Plinker is chambered in 22LR with an 8-round capacity.
The single/double trigger offers a clean, easy pull in either designation.
It features solid steel construction with a fiber optic front sight, adjustable rear sight, black Rubber Grip, and a stainless finish.
Rossi revolvers feature the Taurus Security System, including a transfer bar safety

oil is frog oil

Meet at exit 129

off of 85

By contacting me you affirm you are a Georgia resident, with valid CCW permit, over Age 21, and are legally able to own handguns, and this is for your personal use

****Due to recent dealings with members with low or no feedback, it is my right to choose not to deal with you. In addition, I will only deal with members that are over 21 and legally allowed to own a firearm. By contacting me, you agree that you meet these requirements. All trades/sales will be agreed to in pm only(I have no problem using text after the place and time of deal has been agreed thru pm).

Pictures:
r.jpg
r1.jpg
r2.jpg
r3.jpg
r4.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom