Item Name: FS/FT Ruger 10/22 Carbine in stainless steel

Zip Code: 31321

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $400.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $400.00

Caliber: 22lr

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a Ruger 10/22 Carbine model in stainless steel. The scope is a Tasco 3-9x32. Looking to get $400.00 cash or trade value. Willing to combine this with my other sale to try and get what I am looking for.
Would like to try and trade for either a 357 magnum with a 3-4in barrel (looking for a truck gun) or a lever action 357 (I can add a little cash for this).
Everything included in the sale is in the pictures. Send any questions via the comments or a PM. Please keep any comments or PM's clean & to the point.

Pictures:
a-jpg.3300840

b-jpg.3300841

c-jpg.3300842

dd-jpg.3300843

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Don't have any pictures of my Marlin, but I was right (though I believe my stock is a bit darker).
Marlin/Glenfield model 60, granddad got it B4 I was around to deal with "those dang rats w/ furry tails".
His words (cleaned up quite a bit)!

I have what appears to be an identical 10/22, and I do just want to note, these older stainless models (mine from the mid-90's) came with "matching" metal trigger guards which have more recently been replaced with the black plastic guards you will find on most all 10/22's I have seen these days. As much as I wish the barrel was threaded, I will not get rid of mine for (nearly) anything! Nonetheless, an awesome gun and GLWS!! Cheers

Hey tr187, thanks for the info (did not know). I took a look at the trigger guard with a small magnet I got from a buddy (works at a body shop) that he used to test panels for bondo. The guard did not react to the magnet, but I still think it is some kind of metal (gut feeling). If you (or anyone) has a way to be sure of (metal/not metal), please let me know. thanks
p.s. the serial # on mine appears to place it @ late 1994 to early 1995

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom