Item Gone: FS/FT Ruger Mini 14 - Great Package - Trade for "BAD" guns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon.

Default rank <200 posts
Fat
7   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Ruger Mini 14 - Great Package - Trade for "BAD" guns - Look non-threatening to THOSE folks..

Zip Code: 30120

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 900 without scope, 1000 with
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 1100 TV , List in ad

Caliber: .223 / 5.56

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale I have a mini 14 package, most everything is new, except the gun obviously.

2x Ruger Steel 1inch Scope rings - 60$ (NEW)
Vortex Optics Crossfire II Second Focal Plane, 1-inch Tube - 130$ (NEW)
3x Ruger NOS 20 rounds Magazines - 40$ each (NEW)
Butler Creek Folding Stock - 150$ (OLD)
Ruger Mini 14 - 750$ (OLD)

I put this rifle together to be my truck gun, it was supposed to be a reliable 100 yard gun that needs minimal maintenance. Well, I'm dumb and sold my truck and I am back into a small car, so the rifle doesn't quite fit my life currently. Took it out today and put 160 rounds through it with no issue, no failures, no prisoners. I didn't have a bench to get a true zero on it, so that still needs to be done. I don't want to sell the gun but I cannot continue dipping into savings for non-essentials.

I am mostly looking to trade for a combination of the following guns + cash.

Concealed Carry Package
9mm Ammo
12G Shotgun
Bunnies
Sick ass Trench Gun
KelTec KS7 / KSG
KelTec Sub2k
Money

Whatever, post what stuff you have and don't want.

Thanks for all the responses, I think I really want cash or the guns listed above, I wont be happy until I get my futuristic plastic guns.

If you have any questions, ask em. I ain't no flipper or profiteer, just an idiot.

Pictures:
mini1-jpg.2896265

mini2-jpg.2896266

mini3-jpg.2896267

mini4-jpg.2896268

mini5-jpg.2896269

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
MINI-14 stands for MASSIVE INTIMIDATING NASTY INSTRUMENT, 14 = 1 Bullet kills 14 Children. I can paint it rainbow for any potential buyers. John_from_Ga John_from_Ga , It's okay to be scared, this IS a weapon of war.

yikes fren,

Honestly, a baby-killing machine does not need to be on our streets, you should have gotten a non-assault weapon like a m1 Garand!

You are free to buy it and destroy it if you wish, I am sure a ton of the members here will really hold you in high regards if you were to eliminate the problem. This website is very popular for those who agree with Government Buybacks.

$750???

In 2018, being a Glock, it was less then $400
10/20ish ODT prices would make it a measly $600
11/4/20 and forward, depending on how the votes go, that Glock could be worth $1,000!!

You are free to buy it and destroy it if you wish, I am sure a ton of the members here will really hold you in high regards if you were to eliminate the problem. This website is very popular for those who agree with Government Buybacks.

WTF, I love government now!

Buy this before the real hype hits, you don't want an AR (EVIL GUN), you want this MINI. Looks like a hunting rifle and Karen wont call the Gestapo when you carry it to your truck.

Also, According to Wikipedia (I was 5 then, PowerRangers were all I cared about), the Mini was exempt from the 94 NFA Ban, so you know, I am going to say its probably SAFE from BIDEN. If someone wants to fact check me, that fine, but I am a very smart person so you should trust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom