Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
83   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Ruger PC Charger 9mm

Zip Code: 30105

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1100
Trade Value or Items Looking For: see ad, Rear charging AR9 or ??? Value is dependent on how you value yours.

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I am the original owner of this Ruger PC Charger. I have fired about 100 rds through it and it is in excellent shape. It will come with the SB Tactical TF1913 brace, a Vortex Razor Red Dot sight, a Streamlight TLR7 sub light and an FDE Glock brand 33rd magazine. I also have the box, docs etc for the gun. These are actually really cool guns if you are not familiar with them, very reliable, accurate, low recoil, packable and if you shoot Glock 9mm you don't have to buy any proprietary mags. It is sighted in at 25 yds and I can ring a 15" gong at 100 yds every shot. I just never shoot this one and am ready to move her on to someone who will. I will take $1100 for it set up the way that it is or if you don't want some of the accessories I would consider taking some things off to reduce the price. As far as trades I am open to quality factory built guns in 9mm or 556 +/- cash. Would like a rear charging AR9

Pictures:
_1043131.jpg
_1043132.jpg
_1043134.jpg
_1043133.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom