Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
149   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT S&W 340SC

Zip Code: 30183

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $450.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See below.

Caliber: 357 Magnum

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hi,
I am posting one of my S&W revolvers that is not seeing much service any longer. It is a S&W 340SC in 357 magnum. This is the scandium/titanium version with the pinned front sight. The action is smooth with virtually no stacking during the trigger stroke. It is extremely light weight at 14oz loaded. Recoil with full house 357's is unpleasant, 38 SPL+P's is just brisk. These revolvers were never intended to be range toys, they where designed to be serious defensive weapons for concealed carry. On the bright side, it will shoot to the same point of aim with light target ammunition as with defensive ammunition at standard range. This is a great advantage for training. The revolver will come with a right hand draw Galco Ankle Glove, an ambidextrous Galco IWB holster, and a pair of speed strips. Anyway, as far as trades go I am fairly open. I like Ruger's products, especially older .22 pistols and rifles. I could use a SP101 or a Bearcat. I like older Ruger centerfire rifles as well. Old High Standard automatics. Ruger or Colt blackpowder arms. Weird is welcome. I am not particularly interested in anything plastic, camouflaged, or pointless. As usual, my trade value is directly related to how much interest I have in what you are offering. PM me if you might be interested.
Thanks.

Pictures:
imgp1417-jpg.2387846

imgp1418-jpg.2387847

imgp1419-jpg.2387849

imgp1420-jpg.2387850

imgp1421-jpg.2387851

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom