FS/FT Sail Boat -- Capri 14.2

Zip Code: 30265

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $900
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 900

Caliber: Nice

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: You will need Bill of Sale for trailer tag and boat registration

Everything is in good, not new, ready to use condition. A couple of trailer light bulbs may need replacing on left side. You can see the general condition in the photos.

The registration and tag are current.

The price is already set as low as I will agree to set it. In establishing the price, I have tried to be lower than actual market prices.

Kept in carport.

It comes with a paddle, a distress whistle, some sailing books, boat manuals, a well used cover, and some old dirty life vests.

I never felt like I needed a motor. It is small enough to paddle it away from the dock before raising the sails.

I bought this about six years ago, and learned how to sail it. It has not been used in four years.

When I did sail it, I found that two kids and two adults, or three adults is the practical limit. It is very comfortable with two people.

TRADES: Appropriately valued items for full or partial trade will be considered. I like guns, bows, Leupold, Nikon, and other scopes, Sprint IPhones in new or perfect condition, feel free to ask.

Please just ask any questions right here on this post. Others may benefit from the answer.

Boat must be picked up in Newnan, Ga.

Trailer hitch ball size is 1&7/8.

Here is a google photo link to a few more pictures:https://photos.app.goo.gl/ndLH2MAUVZ2WGbzp1

Pictures:
img_0940-jpg.1244096

img_0941-jpg.1244097

img_0944-jpg.1244098

img_0948-jpg.1244100

Attachments

• IMG_0940.JPG
    IMG_0940.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 391
  • IMG_0941.JPG
    IMG_0941.JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_0944.JPG
    IMG_0944.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_0948.JPG
    IMG_0948.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 82
DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
For Sail. Lol. You have to change the ad title. This will probably be the only time you can actually list something for sail and be right. It's a golden opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom