Item Name: FS/FT Savage Axis II 243 with Bushnell 3-9x40mm

Zip Code: 30558

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 375.00 with case
Trade Value or Items Looking For: What you got? Looking for nice 28ga shotgun

Caliber: .243

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Ready to kill a deer tomorrow.

This was my daughter's gun. ONLY reason I'm selling is I purchased her another gun so my son, daughter and myself can all shoot the same ammo.

Great little setup. With full price offer I will include the case.

The Savage® Axis II XP Bolt-Action Rifle features a durable synthetic stock and a matte-black-finished carbon steel barrel and receiver. The Axis II XP comes with a factory mounted and bore-sighted Bushnell Banner® 3-9x40mm scope. Savage's AccuTrigger® enables shooters to obtain exceptional accuracy with the Axis II rifle, by allowing precise adjustments for desired weight of pull with a crisp release and no creep. A lever mounted within the trigger body blocks the sear unless the trigger is intentionally pressed in the center, virtually minimizing the risk of accidental discharge. A silky-smooth bolt and detachable box magazine provide uncompromised reliability. A 2-position tang safety is easy to reach with the shooter's thumb. Sling swivel studs allow you to carry the rifle with a sling and/or attach a bi-pod to the fore-end, and a rubber recoil pad enhances comfort while shooting. The Savage Axis II XP package is an extremely durable, low maintenance bolt-action rifle that comes ready for hunting adventures right from the box.

• Durable synthetic stock
  • Factory mounted 3-9x40mm scope
  • Fully adjustable AccuTrigger
  • Detachable box magazine
  • 2-position tang safety
  • Sling swivel studs

Pictures:
img_4208-jpeg.2823581

img_4209-jpeg.2823582

img_4210-jpeg.2823583

img_4211-jpeg.2823584

img_4212-jpeg.2823585

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom