• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT * Scarce Smith Wesson Model 66-2 3-inch Pre-Lock First run Ashland $...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JHW

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
480   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT * Scarce Smith Wesson Model 66-2 3-inch Pre-Lock First run Ashland $...

Zip Code: 30165

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $2,000.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $2,100.00 See below

Caliber: 357Mag

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: See Valid GA ID or Carry Permit

Item Description: NOW FOR SALE or trade, a Pre-lock Smith & Wesson model 66-2 shoots both .357 magnum and .38 special. This is an unbelievable opportunity to acquire a highly sought-after model 66 with a 3-inch barrel as these don’t come up very often! This is the earliest run 3" model 66. Most of these 66-2’s were distributed by Ashland, 3-inch barrel, 6 shot cylinder. Stainless steel frame. Adjustable rear & orange insert front sights. Smooth carry-sized trigger and checkered hammer. Original checkered round wood butt grips MINT. Do not hesitate with this one, you certainly do not see them often in this condition. This is the perfect piece for your collection. This is the first run of the very limited 3 inch 66s. These are personally my favorite Smith and Wesson. This one has a light polish but is in excellent condition. Mechanically the revolver is in excellent condition with no issues and Bank vault lockup and timing. I do not have the box or documents just the beautiful revolver.

Trade Interests:
  • Pre-Lock Smiths
  • Snub Nose Smiths
  • N-Frame Revolvers
  • K/L Frame Snub Nose or 3inch
  • nice early 19 2-1/2
  • N-Frames
  • boxed 65 3 inch
  • boxed 64 3 inch
  • Mountain guns
  • 3inch N-Frames
  • Model 16-4
  • 686 No dash boxed snub
  • Try me
  • Brownings
  • Multiple Glocks and cash
Located in Rome, GA

Don't hesitate to get in touch with me through PM if interested or If you have any Questions use PM.

All positive comments are welcome below.

Thanks for looking and stay safe!!

ViCkfDY.jpg

bivqaRY.jpg

zGdx1IH.jpg

PzRABn1.jpg

4N3PUuU.jpg

Cvx6V6h.jpg

4usgkZ8.jpg

Bc8vEMp.jpg

VJdzgmr.jpg

wo7aJXa.jpg

0MvvplB.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom