• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT Second Generation Ruger LCP 380 *SPM* / Box Docs Crossbreed Holster...

Status
Not open for further replies.

.22lrnovice

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
64   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Second Generation Ruger LCP 380 *SPM* / Box Docs Crossbreed Holster...

Zip Code: 30188

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $300 obo
Trade Value or Items Looking For: LCP .22 , Beretta Pico , pocket pistols, Try Me

Caliber: 380

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This low round LCP is in excellent condition. I believe it is second generation. A member asked me about it and I did some research. With no dash in the serial number, raised sights and a smoother/lighter trigger than the original version, this is the second variation and not a "CUSTOM" model. It has the box, docs, soft case, and a new pierce grip sleeve, and a Crossbreed iwb appendix holster. I have both base plates that came with the factory magazine. I live in Woodstock and work near Roswell.

Pictures:
1FB94D62-B4D8-4334-9D85-9060EF12ABD5.jpeg
FF984CD4-1E21-45BD-8A2A-3FE2D8527315.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom