MEC abd case of wads.JPG
MEC9000G.JPG
primers and hulls.JPG
shot.JPG
Item Name: FS/FT Shotgun reloading equipment and supplies

Zip Code: 31560

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1000
Trade Value or Items Looking For: quality .357 revolver like S&W 686 or similar.

Caliber: 12ga

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I no longer shoot skeet and have a bunch of reloading components and loader

1 MEC 9000g progressive 12ga reloader, with dies, charge-bar(s) etc
4 boxes of win 209 primers (4000)
1 box of 7/8 oz Clay-buster wads (5000)
9 bags of no 8 chilled shot (25# ea)
8 lb jug of ''clays" or "red dot" powder (your choice)
lots of STS and AA empty hulls

Also, if you take it, I have a partial bag of no 2 and no 4 that I will throw in if I can find it.

It is stored in a temperature controlled loft, mixed in with other things, so a photo is wasted at this time. If you want it, I will sort it out and take a photo. All good stuff, no junk.

There are enough components to reload over 3150ea 7/8 oz target/home defense loads.

Note also that no 8 shot sells for more that double my price (before shipping) on Amazon and other venues. YMMV

We are doing a 24/7 home hospice so I cannot travel.

All or none

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Item Name: FS/FT Shotgun reloading equipment and supplies

Zip Code: 31560

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1000
Trade Value or Items Looking For: quality .308/7.62x51 ammo or bullets

Caliber: 12ga

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I no longer shoot skeet and have a bunch of reloading components and loader

1 MEC 9000g progressive 12ga reloader, with dies, charge-bar(s) etc
4 boxes of win 209 primers (4000)
1 box of 7/8 oz Clay-buster wads (5000)
9 bags of no 8 chilled shot (25# ea)
8 lb jug of ''clays" or "red dot" powder (your choice)
lots of STS and AA empty hulls

Also, if you take it, I have a partial bag of no 2 and no 4 that I will throw in if I can find it.

It is stored in a temperature controlled loft, mixed in with other things, so a photo is wasted at this time. If you want it, I will sort it out and take a photo. All good stuff, no junk.

There are enough components to reload over 3150ea 7/8 oz target/home defense loads.

Note also that no 8 shot sells for more that double my price (before shipping) on Amazon and other venues. YMMV

We are doing a 24/7 home hospice so I cannot travel.

All or none
I wish you were closer as I'd really be interested in your shotgun reloading equipment. But it's a 4 hour drive from my house each way. Bummer.

It is only a 4 hour drive according to "maps". If your vehicle gets 20mpg, that is $75 in out of pocket fuel cost. Make the drive and I will spot you $100 for good measure. Come on' cowboy-up!

Please PM any response

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom