• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT SIG 320 RXP slide with Romeo1, Night Fision Optics Ready Sights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost-1

Army Icon Supporter
Frontiersman
109   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT SIG 320 RXP slide with Romeo1, Night Fision Optics Ready Sights

Zip Code: 31773

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $300 shipped for everything. I take PP gift, Venmo, Cash App or USPS MO
Trade Value or Items Looking For: I have a stripped G43x slide that I need to put together so I will do a partial trade for a G43x barrel and Glock OEM complete G43x slide parts kit.

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a used not about 320 RXP 3.9" Carry/Compact slide and barrel slide with a Romeo 1 RDS and a new set of Night Fision Optics ready night sights. The Romeo 1 does show wear from being used out training and holster draws and re holstering other than that there is nothing wrong with it.

The Romeo 1 works great and I tried to get a good picture of the dot but I never can seem to get one just right. The slide is complete with the barrel minus the RSA. The grip module is included with it as well. This is a package deal and no I am not splitting this up

Pictures:
320 RXP-2.jpg
320 RXP-1.jpg
320 RXP-4.jpg
320 RXP-5.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom