Zip Code: 30277

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1400
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $1500

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: ***SPM***

Up for grabs I have a sig p320 in a flux raider chassis. Comes with original box, docs for everything, Wilson combat grip module, xs big dot night sight, both original mags modified with Springer Precision plus ten base plates, and a vortex crossfire ii.

I've put around 200 rounds through it to sight it in and make sure there's no feeding issues from the modified magazines. A real blast to shoot and super tacticool, makes for a great roadtrip gun but I just have other things that fill that role. Mainly looking to just get out what I put into it, I know a lot of folks are trying to rake people over the coals for the chassis and I cant say that sits well with me. So if you wanna LARP like you're in a Haley strategic of FOG video here's your chance.

Trade interests: Langdon Tactical RDO elite or centurion, Gen 2 Beretta 1301 tactical, x95 (+ cash on my end), MCX in 14.5 (again, cash on my end), stock 48 mos or 43x mos + cash.

Moving soon so mainly looking at cash but I'm not opposed to a trade. God bless!

Notice: I will be out of town the 17th-22nd so I may not be as quick to respond on those days

Pictures:
20220514_104743.jpg
20220514_104738.jpg
20220514_104715.jpg
20220514_104659.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom