Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
75   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Sig Sauer P320 X5 Legion

Zip Code: 30548

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1000 Firm
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $1100. Offer away, worst i can say is no thanks. Partial trades only though. im looking for $3-500 cash plus your trade.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: BNIB P320 X5 Legion up for sale/partial trade.

Everything from the factory including the 3 factory 17rd mags.

PLUS! 1 21rd mag and 1 30rd mag

Bought this awhile ago and somehow have never managed to shoot it. if i do i feel i would keep it lol. Looking for a bit extra Christmas cash so looking to sell or partial trade for another full size pistol. It is registered to me through Sig for the Legion stuff. They must be so back up on the legion bag and coin as ive been waiting a few months for it (only way to get the bag and coin is to register through Sig for it). I can contact you when it arrives to forward it to you if thats something that is wanted.

Im looking for about 3-500 cash plus trade from you for a partial trade deal. 9mm or .45 preferred. Could also do partials on a 12g Shockwave or a rifle length AR upper in either 300BO or 6.5 Grendel (prefer factory built). a Stainless 10/22 Mannlicher would be amazing.

Meet around Hoschton/Hamilton Mill area.

no, my amazing Santa slippers are not included. ;)

Pictures:
x5.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom