Wild Animal
Banned Permanently
160   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Sig Sauer P320RX with Romeo

Zip Code: 30078

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $780
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $850. Springfield 1911 w/rail. CZ P01 plus cash. P229 Legion, Sig P320 FDE plus $250

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is my 3rd Sig Sauer P320RX with Romeo 1 Red Dot. Box, two 15rd mags. Tritium Night Sights. This is model not affected by Sig Voluntarily Trigger upgrade. It comes with a Legion style case, not one pictured.

Must meet near me. New members with ZERO feedback and people with more than 1 negative feedback will pay $825. Supporters, mods, and members who have been here for 1+ years pay $780. Price is Firm.

New members: Do not post your phone number in my ad. Last thing you want is to receive hairy feet, or penis pictures on your phone. No, I'm not going to text you. I'm not going to do all the work, and negotiate with myself. Figure out what you want, click "send private message" then agree to a time and location, then we can exchange phone numbers. There will be no negotiating once deal is made. You say you want. Be a man and follow through. Don't be a tire kicker. This way, if you don't show up, I can give you a negative feedback.

Or you can just move along if you don't like it. Do not send me "testing the waters" type offers. Make up your mind what it is you want and are willing to offer before wasting my time.

0625200928.jpg
0625200928e.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom