Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
60   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Single shot 12 gauge shotgun

Zip Code: 30117

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 125
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Try me, and I can add a bit of cash to trade up.

Caliber: 12 gauge

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I'm selling a single shot 12 gauge shotgun. It says it's a Norinco and seems to be a clone of an H&R Topper. I got it as part of a trade and knew I'd be selling or trading it. The lockup is rock solid. I've never fired it myself, but gently letting the hammer done while the action is open shows that the firing pin does protrude properly from the receiver so it should function perfectly. This model does eject spent shells rather than just extracting them. The barrel is 30 inches long and has an integral full choke. There is no rust and only minor finish wear on its bluing where the receiver meets the stock. The leather shell-holder on the stock is included, but the pictured buckshot shells are not included.

One small thing I feel the need to mention, really the only slight imperfection about the shotgun, is that one can induce a slight wobble in the stock where it meets the receiver. It's small enough that I didn't even notice it while examining the shotgun before I traded for it and it doesn't affect the function of the shotgun whatsoever. Basically, if you man-handle the stock and receiver independently then you can make the receiver move a very small fraction of an inch in relation to the stock. I'm guessing that slightly tightening the screw which holds the stock onto the receiver might solve this issue, but I don't have a screwdriver long enough or the appropriate attachment for my socket wrench to test this theory. I'm not sure if how I'm describing this makes it sound like a big issue, but know that it's not. I'm just all about full-disclosure.

I'm asking $125 for it, and as this is not an incredible amount of currency I'm probably not willing to drive too terribly far away from Carrollton to sell it. I am open to trades, and I can add some cash to make up for the difference in value between this shotgun and whatever you may be offering. As far as what I'm willing to trade for, just try me. The worst I can say is "Thanks but no thanks."

CURRENTLY SPM

Pictures:
norinco1-jpg.3162937

norinco2-jpg.3162938

norinco3-jpg.3162939

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom