Item Name: FS/FT Smith & Wesson M&P 2.0 5' FDE 9mm *SPM*

Zip Code: 31321

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $450.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $450.00

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Just want to make sure everything is legal.

Item Description: I have a Smith & Wesson M&P 2.0 9mm 5' in FDE (I think). I am looking to get $450.00 (cash or trade value). Hopefully the pictures will answer any questions. If not please send comments or a PM.
As for me asking for a bill of sale, normally I would not bother as I know it is not very popular. I am only asking because this is my first time to try and sell something other than a shotgun/rifle. Everything included in the sale is in the pictures.
Willing to combine this with my other sale to try and get what I am looking for.
Would like to try and trade for either a 357 magnum with a 3-4in barrel (looking for a truck gun) or a lever action 357 (I can add a little cash for this).
Please try to keep comments or PM's clean & to the point.

Pictures:
dsc02990-jpg.3300789

dsc02992-jpg.3300790

dsc02994-jpg.3300791

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Distance in some things is but only in our minds, but for the other 99.9% it bytes!
(ATL born, STN MTN raised (at least till I was 15))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom