Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Smith &amp; Wesson Performance Center Model 19-9

Zip Code: 30041

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 900
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 1000

Caliber: 357Mag

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale or trade is a Smith & Wesson Performance Center Model 19-9 Comp Carry! This revolver has the best trigger I have ever pulled, on any gun. It has a three inch ported barrel, night sights with an adjustable rear sight, and an action that is as smooth as butter.

It will come with the box and all original docs, along with the factory key. It will come with the Hogue Extreme Series G10 grip that is currently on it, the factory rubber grip, and also a Pachmayr rubber grip as well. I have two boxes of Magtech 158 grain, flat head ammo to throw in as well. One is .357 Magnum and the other is .38 Special.

Cash money of $900 takes the cake, or you can offer up a trade. Open to 9mm carry packages, AR rifles/carbines/pistols, AKs, rifles, 1911s, or anything that you may think is cool! Worst I can say is no.

Pictures:
20211203_170138.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom