Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
68   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Smith and Wesson 686-6 4

Zip Code: 30233

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $800
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See ad…

Caliber: 357Mag

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Excellent condition 686-6 4” barrel. Have box and docs. Owned for a little bit, bought as an impulse buy and never even got around to shooting it and I have an excessive amount of 4” 357s so figured I’d post it up for sale to gather funds for a different project. See pics for condition, it’s been shot but not much… Locks up tight, no push off, no end shake, no bubba trigger job or spring kits.

Comes with aftermarket wood grips pictured and the rubber factor grips.

Would like to sale and meet close to me. However I could possibly meet up halfway within an hour drive to make a deal work.

I will also entertain trade offers if it includes a lesser value gun and cash or ammo in 44, 45 Colt, 454 casual, 357/38 plus cash.

Pictures:
IMG_0067.jpeg
IMG_0068.jpeg
IMG_0069.jpeg
IMG_0070.jpeg
IMG_0071.jpeg
IMG_0072.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Excellent condition 686-6 4” barrel. Have box and docs. Owned for a little bit, bought as an impulse buy and never even got around to shooting it and I have an excessive amount of 4” 357s so figured I’d post it up for sale to gather funds for a different project. See pics for condition, it’s been shot but not much… Locks up tight, no push off, no end shake, no bubba trigger job or spring kits.

Comes with aftermarket wood grips pictured and the rubber factor grips.

Would like to sale and meet close to me. However I could possibly meet up halfway within an hour drive to make a deal work.

I will also entertain trade offers if it includes a lesser value gun and cash or ammo in 44, 45 Colt, 454 casual, 357/38 plus cash.
Meet Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom