• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT Spikes Lower, BCM Upper, Cetme 308 Green, Budget ARs, ACOG, Eotech -$4375

Status
Not open for further replies.

IdoKnowSteve

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
121   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Spikes Lower, BCM Upper, Cetme 308 Green, Budget ARs, ACOG, Eotech -$4375

Zip Code: 30319

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 4375
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Maybe, AK + Cash - make offers but they must include cash

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Tired of flakes on here - 3 in 2 days - You can only purchase this if you have 15 or more positive feedback - If you have less than that I require 25% downpayment via Venmo

$4375 is not negotiable - Prices below are if you want to buy something separately

Spikes Calico Lower - Factory- $440
BCM Factory Upper with BCG and Charging Handle - $700
ACOG TA-11 - verified legit by Trijicon - $750
Eotech EXPS3-4 - 600
AR budget Pistol - $650
AR budget Rifle - $675
Cetme 308 - $1000

Must meet in Brookhaven or Gun Range off of Pleasantdale Rd - PM for questions

Any trade offers must include cash

Pictures:
20220126_102420.jpg
20220124_133443.jpg
20220121_130931.jpg
Screenshot_20220122-132213_Gallery.jpg
20220124_171704.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
With forcing people to pay 25% before they even meet you and before they can even look at the internals seems pretty shady. Sorry dudes are backing out on you but that just comes with the territory and we all deal with it.

Nice firearms, GLWS.
It's all good, long standing members with good feedback know the drill - look at how long I've been on here and my feedback. People with less than 15 positive feedbacks or people who just signed up look shady to me.

With forcing people to pay 25% before they even meet you and before they can even look at the internals seems pretty shady. Sorry dudes are backing out on you but that just comes with the territory and we all deal with it.

Nice firearms, GLWS.
It doesn't just come with the territory. A quick PM to say "no thanks" or I decided not to buy this, GLWS" is a simple courtesy that takes no effort and is well appreciated. And someone who has a 10 year history on this forum and a solid reputation here can ask whatever he wants.

IdoKnowSteve IdoKnowSteve sorry to clog your post and good luck with your sale. If you decide to buy a WASR, I know of a 10/63 for sale at a decent price at my local range, but I may have sent it to you already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom