Default rank <1500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
63   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT *SPM***$300 Price Drop**Aero AR-15 build

Zip Code: 31750

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $750
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $1100. Trade towards a vehicle. Can add cash or trade other items that I have listed. Also looking for a Walther PDP or other good optic ready pistol.

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale is a nice built AR. No, I did not build it myself, so I am not 100% on all the parts in it. Has a nice magpul stock, as well as a LAW folder. Ambi safety and a magpul pistol grip. Some kind of nice drop in trigger group, haven't taken it out to see exactly who made it, but feels nice and crisp. Spikes tactical bolt and carrier, appears to have a properly staked gas key. AERO M4E1 lower. Vortex strike eagle 1-8x24 on Aero mount. Unknown barrel make, but it's an slr rail. Magpul MOE foregrip and an Olight Odin Turbo. Top it all off with a SilencerCo ASR muzzle break.

If you add all the parts up individually, it comes out to well over $1600 in this gun, and thats not including the barrel, which in my experience gives you 1-1.5 MOA. This gun has been fully reliable every time I have shot it, only getting rid of it because I have several and I don't use this one as much.

Will come with your 1 magazine, not the lancer mag pictured

Pictures:
20220714_134537~2.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom