Item Gone: FS/FT **SPM** CZ Scorpion Evo Green SB Tactical CZPDW w/Binary

Status
Not open for further replies.

HKMurkure

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
154   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT **SPM** CZ Scorpion Evo Green SB Tactical CZPDW w/Binary

Zip Code: 30115

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1,300
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See Description

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: **SPM**

For your consideration is this well taken care of CZ Scorpion Evo 9mm with SB Tactical CZPDW and Franklin Binary trigger installed.

This is a very fun 9mm pistol (PDW) with fast deploying PDW SB Tactical Brace. Runs great suppressed with the binary. Very well balanced and very little gas in the shooters face.

PISTOL BRACE: You still have some time to decide if you will remove the brace or apply for the free stamp. If this pistol is NOT SOLD by the time of the deadline, the brace will be removed and pistol offered without the brace, etc.

The pistol comes with two 20rd and two 30rd mags. Additional mags available for purchase.

TRADES: S&W M&P 5.7 with ammo. Galil Ace Rifle's, 7.62x39 ammo (Brass and Steel), 300 BO SUBSONIC ammo.

Please prepare to meet in or around Canton.

21+ years old to be verified by reviewing DL and/or Carry Permit.

Please PM me with any questions.

Please check out my other listings. Gold and/or Silver bullion are acceptable for partial or full payment. PM me.

Pictures:
PXL_20221225_143839050.jpg
PXL_20221225_143822869.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom