Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT **SPM** FS/FT Mini-14 Stainless w/ 4 Mags

Zip Code: 30092

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 900
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See description

Caliber: 223

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Here is my Ruger mini-14 stainless, 183 series. I am the original owner of this gun. It is in excellent condition and functions correctly. The folding stock is a Choate "stainless" folding stock. The "stainless" is actually plated and showing some freckling on the plating as seen in the pictures. It includes 4 mags, Ruger 20 round and 3 x Thermold 30 round.

I live in Peachtree Corners and frequently travel to Hart/Elbert counties so can meet near home, up there, or up 85 or 316. I don't sell to, or trade with, prohibited persons, so a look at your ID and preferably permit when we meet. I will ship this to you, if you live in GA, or to an FFL, if you are out of state.

I am open to trades but will be very specific. My goal is mainly to reduce clutter. Revolver in 460 S&W, Enfield M1917, and KelTec P50.

Pictures:
m1.jpg
m2.jpg
m3.jpg
m4.jpg
m5.jpg
m6.jpg
m7.jpg
m8.jpg
m9.jpg
m10.jpg
m11.jpg
m12.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom