Item Name: FS/FT Kimber Custom 1911 TFE/RL II 45

Zip Code: 30092

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 900
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See description

Caliber: 45

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: OK, continuing to thin the herd - even after a year of trying I still have way too much stuff.

Here is a Kimber Custom TLE/RL II in 45 ACP. It has the original box, Kimber takedown wrench (not pictured), and 2 Kimber magazines. It has Meprolight tritium night sights that still glow. I am the original owner and this has between 500 and 1000 rounds through it. I am neither a Kimber fan boy nor a detractor and am just selling this because I have other 1911s. It is a great pistol in very good condition. It has the start of some freckling and some light holster scratches on the right side (can see in photos). MSRP on these is $1182 now and I see used ones typically selling just above where I am asking so I don't think I'm too far off on the price. Interpretation: I will entertain offers but probably ignore "I have $500 cash in hand."

I live in Peachtree Corners and frequently travel to Hart/Elbert counties so can meet near home, up there, or up 85 or 316. I don't sell to, or trade with, prohibited persons, so a look at you ID and preferably permit when we meet.

I am open to trades but will likely be very specific. My goal is mainly to reduce clutter. Sig P320, Revolver in 460 S&W, Enfield M1917, and KelTec P50.

Pictures:
k1-jpg.3300021

k2-jpg.3300024

k3-jpg.3300025

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom