Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
197   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT SPM ***

Zip Code: 30316

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: Price lowered : $4000
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Gold , silver, 9mm ammo ; Smith 357 pre lock or performance center

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: I will provide a bill of sale if you would like one for your copy. I will also have one for my records.

Item Description: I am listing a 1988 C1500 that I once wanted to restore from the ground up. Priorities have changed and here it is for sale.

116,352 miles. This is low for this truck.

I bought this truck about 5 years ago, sold it about a year later to a good friend, and then bought it back in the last year. :)

The truck is solid. Drives very well. I had the breaks serviced at a Meineke when I first bought it (I have the receipt). Plugs, wires, distributor cap were all replaced when I first bought the truck. Regular oil changes. The truck has been taken care of. New Grill, new LED headlights (hi and low). I was told by the owner before me that his father had put a crate engine in it and a shift kit. However, I do not have documentation to prove or show this. All I can tell you is that it drives hard, fast and is a blast.

Music: The truck has a subwoofer behind the seat and a decent amplifier under the seat as well. You can see both in the pictures. Bluetooth radio, etc.

There is a plastic bed liner in the bed. This came with the truck when I bought it.

The truck has a 5.7 with a TBI on it and I believe a 700R transmission (don't quote me on the transmission but it has an overdrive). It starts every time, all the time. I would drive it anywhere.

The truck will come with the original set of keys, spare keys, a back up chrome grill and a clean title.

The transmission has a very small leak, I believe it is coming from the oil pan on the transmission. I am just too lazy to make a mess and put a $20 gasket on it. I periodically check the fluid in the transmission and fill accordingly.

Pictures:
1988 c1500.jpg
1988 C1500 (2).jpg
1988 C1500(3).jpg
1988 C1500(4).jpg
1988 C1500 (5).jpg
1988 C1500 (6).jpg
1988 C1500 (9).jpg
1988 C1500 (10).jpg
1988 C1500 (12).jpg
1988 C1500 (13).jpg
1988 C1500 (15).jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom