• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT Springfield Saint AR-15 Like new, Stock, with hard case lowered final SPM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rns7777

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
104   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Springfield Saint AR-15 Like new, Stock, with hard case lowered final SPM

Zip Code: 30028

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 600
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 700

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Like new all stock and unmodified springfield saint AR-15. 556 223. Comes as pictured and is a really nice simple AR-15. Includes factory hard case that came with rifle.
Looking to sell. Only trades at this point would be 1911's. Must be legal to own this rifle in the state of GA or pleased not contact me. Would like a peek at credentials.

Pictures:
IMG_0663.jpg
IMG_0664.jpg
IMG_0665.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Like new all stock and unmodified springfield saint AR-15. 556 223. Comes as pictured and is a really nice simple AR-15. Includes factory hard case that came with rifle.
Looking to sell. Only trades at this point would be 1911's. Must be legal to own this rifle in the state of GA or pleased not contact me. Would like a peek at credentials.
550 today. I’m available and off work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom