• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT Springflield Loaded (Three to choose from)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NWSharpshooter

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
563   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Springflield Loaded (Three to choose from)

Zip Code: 30161

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 2100 gets you all three
Trade Value or Items Looking For: ARs, AKs, other 1911s, Glocks, Bolt guns, Wheel guns, maybe a car or motorcycle. Willing to trade one, two, or all three.

Caliber: 45 ACP

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have been trading into 1911s because I have the 1911 bug and I have been looking for the gun that best fits my threaded barrel. Wouldn't you know it, my ugly old Taurus fits my threaded barrel best so these three loaded are available.

1. NM Prefix Loaded. Night sites dated 2012. This gun has had its action and trigger smoothed up, take down pin flush cut and recessed, full length guide rod replaced with GI guide rod, and has had the frame cerakoted in a light gray. Gun is currently wearing VZ grips. Box, docs, 2 mags.

2. Imbel Loaded. This gun has had its mainspring housing swapped out with a GI mainspring housing and is currently wearing factory grips. Night sites dated 2008. Box, docs 2 mags.

3. NM Prefix Loaded. This guns night sites are dated 2012. This gun is bone stock and is currently wearing Magpul grips. Box, docs, 2 mags.

Any grips are available on any gun.

Pictures:
i96.photobucket.com_albums_l172_snickelson1_20170117_205858_zpsocdvjtkd.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom