Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT SS MR920L/ akimbo Glock 45 &amp;19x/ Ruger LCP Max

Zip Code: 30034

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 100
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Pdp

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I am putting everything in one ad so I can feature them all for $5. I am selling my beloved pistols because I want to buy my wife, a belt, a pistol, and a play carrier so we can larp together.

First off is a shadow systems. MR. 920l, it has the 17 length slide but the 19 length frame. Harder to find, still better than the 47. It has a hollow sun with the big buttons on it.

So the story on the clock 45 and 19x is that I wanted to try a functional dual wielding system. They come with two viridian lasers that turn on once you unholster. I have a left and right holster for them. The 19x was milled by Jager works and they both have SLR magwells and chimney triggers and treasurecon night sights. The 19x has a Vulcan holosun on it. (Obviously you wouldn't dual wield all the time.) Nuts, I know. They are both badass in their own right. The Glock 45 is the lipsey gray frame.

The Ruger LCP Max is exactly what you think. It is. Comes with two holsters and a mag full of hollow points.

Check out my other listings, I have attached their pictures as well. I have an x95 and two brand new m&p 9s. The only real gun trades I want are a factory DD MK 18, a PDP f series, or a PDP 4+" barrel with the 15 round frame, a EOTech and magnifier combo. Anything else will be heard, but would need to be in my favor.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom