• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT Star Wars movie replica built model, HUGE 24 inches with lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

furious

Default rank <4500 posts Lifetime Supporter
Don't let yesterday use up too much of today.
261   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Star Wars movie replica built model, HUGE 24 inches with lights

Zip Code: 30540

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $700
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Maybe, What do you have?

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Brand new build. 24 inches long 1/2700 scale Star Wars Star Destroyer.
24 inches long X 13 inches wide X 14.5 inches tall.
Custom build with many 3D printed add-ons.
Over 700 feet of fiber optic lighting inside. Warm white hull lights, bright blue engine lights.
AC/12V power supply included.
Dimmable lights.

Upgraded 3D printed parts include:
Shield generator towers (two on top),
Docking bay/shuttle bay,
Engine bells and flaps,
Waste dump,
Tantive IV (Rebel blockade runner ship),
Millennium Falcon.
Tantive IV and Millennium Falcon can be removed and are held on by magnets.

Custom stand and mount. A thick 3/8" steel rod and steel plate are welded and attached to the inside of the ship and base. Real glass mirror underneath lets you view the very detailed docking bays and belly of the ship. Operates on 12 volts with LED lights for many years of enjoyment. AC adapter with dimmer switch is included.

THIS IS NOT A TOY!! It is a piece of art that is built to be looked at....not played with. It does not detach from the base.
All of my past customers love their Star Destroyers. This one is the most detailed 1/2700 scale I have built so far.

I am a 50 yr old award winning modeler. I work by myself and I'm the only person that has touched this model. I rely on models for an income. Thank you for considering my art. Any help is greatly appreciated.

If you have any questions then please send a PM.

Please excuse my terrible photo skills. The lights mess with my camera and make them look brighter than they really are in certain areas. I assure you that this model looks MUCH better in person.

DSCN5139.JPG
DSCN5145.JPG
DSCN5147.JPG
DSCN5148.JPG
DSCN5152.JPG
DSCN5155.JPG
DSCN5161.JPG
DSCN5162.JPG
DSCN5160.JPG
DSCN5159.JPG
DSCN5165.JPG
DSCN5166.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom