Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Streamlight TLR-7

Zip Code: 30075

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 80.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 80.00 trade value - surprise me

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is a great weapon mounted light, but if you put it on a pistol that isn't either a Glock or a S&W, good luck find a retention holster to fit the combination. 500 lumens/4,300 candela although it seems much brighter. Don't let the small size fool you, because this thing is seriously bright! 1 1/2 hour run time on a single CR123A battery. Weights just 2.4 oz. I've had it about 6 months and I've used it so little that the battery that came with it is still going strong. It's in excellent condition. I had a hard time getting the color to come out right in the pictures I took, so just let say that in person, the color is black (not bronze) and the lettering is white. Anything that looks like a scratch in the pictures is texturing in the polymer, which is unapparent in person, but shows up in my crazy pictures for some reason.

Pictures:
left-jpg.2067205

right-jpg.2067206

left4-jpg.2067207

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom