Item Name: FS/FT stupid pistol for sale-glock 22-360 cash

Zip Code: 30316

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 360 cash
Trade Value or Items Looking For: guns and ammo. no taurus or .40

Caliber: .40

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: i bought this thing against my better judgement just because.

i hate glock
i hate .40
and now i know it hates me. was cleaning it last night and somehow the extra slippery finish they put on these bastards plus the oil made my hand slip resulting in a tiny booboo

dont have a picture of the gun at the moment but its a glock 22 gen 2 with one mag (loaded)

it shoots, appears to be in good shape and may have scuff mark from being tossed across the room in anger.

this glock also suffers from emotional abuse, probably from me calling it everything from a son-of-a-whore to referring to it as a hipoint

note, i will not trade this for bandages or first aid equipment, although alcohol could be a viable trade option

Pictures:
cam00400-jpg.701738

View attachment 702559

View attachment 702561

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
This pic literally made me laugh out loud because I'm absolutely positive that's how you looked after you cut your finger then threw it across the room. GLWS. You might have more luck posting as a re-homing process rather than a sale. Then you can use the emotionally abused angle more appropriately. :)
dude, i for sure looked like that. my friend stan was pointing and laughing at me too

good idea on the rehoming process. kinda like when a pitbull bites someone and they have to find it a new home or put it down

ok, newer title

friendly glock, just prefers to be around other glocks. looking for new home where it can run around free. caution does bite. please help soon so it doesnt need to be put down

dude, i for sure looked like that. my friend stan was pointing and laughing at me too

good idea on the rehoming process. kinda like when a pitbull bites someone and they have to find it a new home or put it down

ok, newer title

friendly glock, just prefers to be around other glocks. looking for new home where it can run around free. caution does bite. please help soon so it doesnt need to be put down
funny-plotting-frog-445x299.jpg

I hear ya on the glock deal man aint ever owned one, ain't plan too. 9 and 45 are easier to o find ammo for too. Glocls are one of those guns you either love or hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom