• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT T/C COMPASS II COMPACT .308 Threaded w/ YHM Comp/Flash Hider

Status
Not open for further replies.
8   1
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT T/C COMPASS II COMPACT .308 Threaded w/ YHM Comp/Flash Hider

Zip Code: 30062

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 375
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 10/22

Caliber: 308

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hey fellas, hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. This is a T/C Compass II Compact in .308 with a 16" threaded barrel and 5R rifling. I bought it new and put on a Yankee Hill Machine Phantom comp/flash hider. A total of 10 rounds have been fired through it. Very fast handling rifle but I do not have a need for it. I do have the stock spacers and manual from the factory. It will NOT include the scope, bipod, sling or ammo pack on the stock unless your rifle has the same. Just the rifle as it came from the factory + the YHM comp/flash hider. From the website:

GENERATION II Trigger WITH 3-4 LB. PULL
THREADED MUZZLE - Threaded muzzle for use with compatible compensators, muzzle brakes and suppressors. 1/2-28 UNEF or 5/8-24 UNEF.
3-LUG BOLT DESIGN - Simple, rugged design lends itself to years of reliable service and top-notch accuracy and relibility.
3 POSITION SAFETY - Provides visible and tactile feedback as to position of the safety. Provides locked, load/unload and fire positions.
MAXIMUM SCOPE CLEARANCE - The 60 degree bolt lift provided by the 3-lug bolt design gives the shooter maximum clearance between the bolt handle and a mounted scope - for fast cycling.
FLUSH FIT ROTARY MAGAZINE - The detachable, compact rotary magazine fits flush with the stock for easy carrying and no snags. The low-maintenance polymer magazine provides smooth feeding in a rust-proof, durable package. 5-rnd capacity in standard calibers and 4-rnds in magnum calibers.

I am looking for a Ruger 10/22 or cash. Open to all variants. Lets see those those 10/22's! Thanks and stay safe.

Pictures:
IMG_3998.jpg
IMG_3999.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I got it from my son when he got a 300WSM. Only reason for trading I want a youth rifle.

Attachments

• PXL_20221125_232719123.jpg
    PXL_20221125_232719123.jpg
    225.9 KB · Views: 6
  • PXL_20221125_232700056.jpg
    PXL_20221125_232700056.jpg
    249.6 KB · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom