Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Talon Arms .300 BLK AR-15 RIFLE SPM

Zip Code: 30253

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 500
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 600-700

Caliber: 300Black

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is something I got in a trade recently. It’s been painted but I’d say very well. I fired 10 rounds through it for a test and decided I didn’t need a .300blk AR. (Only reason I had the ammo was because of a previous gun)

As for the gun itself - It ran great! First few shots were purely function tests and then I went through the last few to see her run at speed. She took it very well and with it being a rifle I’d imagine a can would make it extremely quiet.

Comes with mag pictured.

I am extremely open to trades and would prefer a trade right this second over cash. I’d be interested in: .22lr Bolt Actions, .22WMR Bolt Actions, .223 Bolt Actions, 7.62x39 Bolt Actions, 1911’s, Beretta M92’s or M84/85BB’s, I’d consider ammo and parts as well. Specifically Browning 1919 .30 Cal belt fed parts.

If you have something cool I didn’t list, feel free to offer it! I’m open to anything!

(DO NOT MESSAGE ME IN ANY WAY OR SHOW INTENT OF PURCHASE IF YOU ARE NOT LEGALLY ABLE TO PURCHASE THIS WEAPON IN THE STATE OF GEORGIA. BY INQUIRING YOU ARE STATING THAT YOU ARE A LEGAL POSSESSOR OF FIREARMS AND ARE ABLE TO OWN AND KEEP THEM)

(Photos are from the previous ad, I can take additional ones if needed!)

Pictures:
58D87DD0-3097-4744-8A98-8E8B20334B58.jpeg
55B9A0B6-5A0D-4CEC-A6D2-6497DF6D728C.jpeg
4568D2EA-D637-4B25-815B-2800701F5DA4.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
This is something I got in a trade recently. It’s been painted but I’d say very well. I fired 10 rounds through it for a test and decided I didn’t need a .300blk AR. (Only reason I had the ammo was because of a previous gun)

As for the gun itself - It ran great! First few shots were purely function tests and then I went through the last few to see her run at speed. She took it very well and with it being a rifle I’d imagine a can would make it extremely quiet.

Comes with mag pictured.

I am extremely open to trades and would prefer a trade right this second over cash. I’d be interested in: .22lr Bolt Actions, .22WMR Bolt Actions, .223 Bolt Actions, 7.62x39 Bolt Actions, 1911’s, Beretta M92’s or M84/85BB’s, I’d consider ammo and parts as well. Specifically Browning 1919 .30 Cal belt fed parts.

If you have something cool I didn’t list, feel free to offer it! I’m open to anything!

(DO NOT MESSAGE ME IN ANY WAY OR SHOW INTENT OF PURCHASE IF YOU ARE NOT LEGALLY ABLE TO PURCHASE THIS WEAPON IN THE STATE OF GEORGIA. BY INQUIRING YOU ARE STATING THAT YOU ARE A LEGAL POSSESSOR OF FIREARMS AND ARE ABLE TO OWN AND KEEP THEM)

(Photos are from the previous ad, I can take additional ones if needed!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom