Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
25   0
Reaction score
Item Name: The Pepto Punisher

Willing to Ship: No

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: $425.00

Trade Value or Items Looking For: Just throw it out htere.

Caliber: 5.56/.223

Item Description: This is a build I was doing for my wife. I call it the pepto punisher. I figured I would post it to get some feedback on it, and who knows maybe someone wants it or needs it more than me. It is a Spike's Tacical Punisher Lower w/pink color fill. It has a Spikes Tacical Buffer Tube assembly with the ST-T2 bufferm a Magpul ASAP latch plate, and the furniture is by a company called Tactical Intent, and the color is called Kiity Pink, It also comes with pink rail covers, and 1 P-Mag.

Pictures:
1339536830_0.jpg

1339536830_1.jpg

1339536830_2.jpg

1339536830_3.jpg

Thats an interesting looking stock, never seen one quite like it. Not the color the design I mean. Looks like a melted MOE with a CAA saddle on top almost.

All PM's replied to, thank you all for the offers and input if it were mine I would have taken you all up on some of those offers. All I can offer is the reassurance that I will finish the build and post pics. If anyone is interested in where I found the buttstock and grip the link is posted below, and as far as the color fill hit me up I keep no secrets. Once again thanks everyone!!! Happy Shooting.

http://www.amazon.com/AR-15-Kitty-P...MT72/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1339590472&sr=8-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom