Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT THE RUSSIAN SAW (Rommy RPK AES10) + ammo

Zip Code: 30701

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 2k
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Maybe 2300

Caliber: 762x39

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Comes with 4 mags or so and a large ammo can full of ammo half frangable half normal.
Info on the RPK from wiki if you didn't know .
The RPK is a Soviet 7.62×39mm light machine gun, developed by Mikhail Kalashnikov in the early 1960s, in parallel with the AKM assault rifle. It was created to standardize the small arms inventory of the Soviet Army, where it replaced the 7.62×39mm RPD light machine gun.
CAI of GA import

Pictures:
20200506_180813.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
A long while ago when you posted this didn't you mention some issue with the receiver or sights? I can't remember what it was. I've been eyeing this ever since you originally posted it.

Some guy came and looked at it and said the receiver looked bulged . Turns out he didn't know what he was talking about. I had it gone over by 2 different people that actually know about them .

Some guy came and looked at it and said the receiver / trunnion looked bulged . Turns out he didn't know what he was talking about. I had it gone over by 2 different people that actually know about them its not bulged or bent and runs like a top.
I think this kind of answers GoNoGo GoNoGo and Gingerbeard Man Gingerbeard Man
The RPK features a thicker and longer barrel than the AKM.(RPK receivers have 1.5mm thick walls. AK is 1mm) .. The barrel is pinned to the receiver in a modified trunnion, reinforced by ribbing, and is slightly wider than the trunnion used on the standard AKM type rifles

Some guy came and looked at it and said the receiver / trunnion looked bulged . Turns out he didn't know what he was talking about. I had it gone over by 2 different people that actually know about them its not bulged or bent and runs like a top.
I think this kind of answers GoNoGo GoNoGo and Gingerbeard Man Gingerbeard Man
The RPK features a thicker and longer barrel than the AKM.(RPK receivers have 1.5mm thick walls. AK is 1mm) .. The barrel is pinned to the receiver in a modified trunnion, reinforced by ribbing, and is slightly wider than the trunnion used on the standard AKM type rifles
Thank you! That was it. I just couldn't remember. I'm still daydreaming but it's definitely on my list.

I guess he knows about AKs took.the trunnion out and it didn't look right . So he said it was bent . He took it apart and looked like he knew what he was talking about and backed out of our deal. So I had my freind check it out and fire it then I had a gunsmith do the same they both told me he was wrong and it's normal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom