Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
110   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Vortex Sparc AR

Zip Code: 31088

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 150
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Vortex strike eagle or similar.

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I just bought a Vortex Sparc AR red dot sight today brand new from my LGS. I got it home and found out that I have an astigmatism, and cant use red dot sights. The LGS says no returns or exchanges on Optics.

I paid over $200 just hours ago for this. I would like to sell for $150. I will ship on your dime.

This optic is brand new, only looked through.

Only trade interest would be a prismatic scope, something like a Vortex Strike Eagle and I can add cash.

Pictures:
img_3226-jpg.1178041

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I agree, I would be kind of pissed especially for a Vortex optic, heck my LGS will even take back guns, but they sell mainly used. Vortex is awesome, I have an older spotting scope with threads that stripped out on the tripod mount, I re-threaded them to 3/8-16 and after the fact sent them an email and they said send it in, the would replace the tripod collar, no charge.

Yea, what make it worse is the salesman literally told me " if you have any problems with the optic or anything, just bring it back and we'll make it right for you". I call back and explain and ask if I can bring it back and buy a vortex prism scope which is supposed to work for astigmatism and it cost about $150 more than the sparc and the guy says "No, absolutely no returns or exchanges on optics". In the last month I purchased an AR, full magpul SL furniture, 2 pmags, a few hundred rounds of 5.56, targets, and then the Sparc yesterday from them... They have received the last $ of mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom