Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
111   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Vortex Sparc AR

Zip Code: 31088

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 150
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Vortex strike eagle or similar.

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I just bought a Vortex Sparc AR red dot sight today brand new from my LGS. I got it home and found out that I have an astigmatism, and cant use red dot sights. The LGS says no returns or exchanges on Optics.

I paid over $200 just hours ago for this. I would like to sell for $150. I will ship on your dime.

This optic is brand new, only looked through.

Only trade interest would be a prismatic scope, something like a Vortex Strike Eagle and I can add cash.

Pictures:
img_3226-jpg.1178041

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
You do have a good optic, heck I would call Vortex, you may be surprised about what they will offer you, their customer service is awesome. Worth the try.

I actually did email them today,explained them the situation and asked if they happen to have an exchange program that I was interested in the strike eagle or spitfire. This was their reply:

"Hi Brandon,

Thanks for reaching out to us here at Vortex Optics; I’m happy to help you. Where did you purchase the Sparc AR from and how long ago?

Thank you,"

I replied but it was about 30 minutes before they close, so im still waiting to hear back. Ive heard nothing but great things about their customer service, so I wouldnt be totally surprised if they allowed it. If they do, they have a Vortex customer for life.

Update: I've had 3 members here tell me if Vortex will not exchange the optic for me that they would give me full asking price. I'm hoping to hear from Vortex Monday morning.

Thanks for the replies, bumps and members who have not only offered full price but also allowed time for me to hear back from Vortex.

ODT stepping up to the plate...should follow up with a gun store bashing/boycotting thread

Seriously! This forum and its members are legit! I've never had a sketchy trade/sale and have never been stood up at the meeting place.

I wasnt sure about the rules and blasting stores on here so I didnt, but if anyone wants to know the store, I will gladly tell them in a PM.

Vortex has contacted me and said they usually don't allow exchanges but for my situation they would this time. I was told to send the optic back with a note saying which optic I want, and once they received it they would call me for credit card info for the difference.. they did not tell me if I would get full credit towards the new optic or if I would have to pay full msrp for the new optic. So, I'm hoping their prices for the strike eagle are comparable to what brownells sells them for. Anyway, as of right now I'm going to explore this route and close this thread. If for some reason they charge me full msrp for the new optic, I will ask for them to send the red dot back and contact in order the members here who offered to buy it. Thanks again to everyone who offered to buy it if vortex would not exchange it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom