• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT WASR 10/63 with some upgraded parts

BigMike

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-wasr-10-63-with-some-upgraded-parts.1452929/
Item Name: FS/FT WASR 10/63 with some upgraded parts $550

Zip Code: 30268

Item is for: Sale
Sale Price: $550
Trade Value or Items Looking For:

Caliber: 7.62x39

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale is my old WASR 10/63. I upgraded some of the parts on it. The wood on it was in pretty rough shape when I got it so I swapped the hand guards for some ATI polymer pieces with some rails on them. The butt stock was swapped for a magpul STR via a rifle dynamics adapter and mil-spec buffer tube. The grip is an ATI strikeforce with the scorpion recoil pad on it. It has a Krebs trigger pin retainer plate, safety, and rear peep sight on it. It was some kind of orange color when I got the rifle, so I went over it with flat black high heat paint. Could use a touch up. The muzzle devise is a M4 birdcage style. Rifle will come with two Tapco mags.

Would swap for 7.62 nato, 5.56 nato, 7.62x39, or 45 ACP ammo. Would also swap for an Aimpoint H1.

The ammo I want is brass cased name brand ammo except the 7.63x39, that would be golden tiger. I like federal brand range ammo, Winchester 45 acp ammo, ZQI 7.62 nato ammo.

Pictures:
wasr-jpg.1036146

Back
Top Bottom