Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Wilson combat OD green tactical custom AR SPM

Zip Code: 30605

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1600
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 1700

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for grabs is a one of a kind rare AR from Wilson Combat in Od green, the tactical custom model in 556. Match, fluted barrel measures at 16" with WC muzzle device pin and welded. It is a true Wilson Combat built rifle. I purchased the rifle for $1600 about 2 years ago without an optic. I added the following: ambi safety, ambi mag release, improved bolt catch, od green trigger guard, dust cover, take down pins, ambi charging handle and blueforce multicam sling. Comes with what's pictured, one mag and no optic. For the right trade can include optic and add cash. Trades looking for a suppressor host in 300 blackout or 7.62×51. B&T, Daniel Defense, LWRC, Maxim, Sig, IWI or Honey badger from Q. Also interested in PCC in 45 acp or 10mm from same manufacturers as above. Can add cash to any trades with things listed above , any other traded would need to be in my favor.....prefer to trade but would sell outright

Sold pending meeting

Pictures:
IMG_1759.jpg
IMG_1755.jpg
IMG_1760.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom