Tracker
68   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT XDS 9mm

Zip Code: 30309

Item is for: SPM
Sale Price:
$420
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $440 - Cash can be negotiated by both parties if needed.

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: FS - Springfield XDS 9mm

I am the original owner of this handgun. My Excel spreadsheet says it has 575 rounds through it. No signs of wear at all on the pistol. Bought for myself but ended up liking the Shield Performance more. Items included in the sale are:

- All XDS Essential gear (Mag extensions, backstraps, etc)
- Talon Grips on handgun and all extended mags (2 pierce extensions on the 7s, 1 on the 8 and 1 on the 9)
- 3 7 round magazines
- 2 8 round magazines
- 1 9 round magazine
- IWB Kydex holster
- Mags can come loaded for the right trade (Federal Hydrashok and Remington Golden Saber)

I'm open to trades. G19 specifically regarding Glocks, VP9 + cash from me. Open to shotguns (tactical and autoloaders) and AK + cash from me as well.

I will require that you have CCW and matching driver's license for this transaction. I live in Midtown and work in Buckhead, willing to travel and meet halfway if we can work it out. PayPal / Venmo preferred if sold cash.

4 zero 4 - 6 six 0 - 3 six 1 6

Thanks for looking :cool:

Pictures:
img_3427-jpg.1461440

img_3428-jpg.1461441

img_3429-jpg.1461442

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom