Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Zastava ZPAP M70 with mags, ammo and other upgrades

Zip Code: 30506

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1350 obo
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 1350 obo

Caliber: 762x39

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Looking to trade/sell my Zastava ZPAP M70 for a 30cal Ar15 upper, 30cal complete rifle and/or a good deer rifle setup in 30cal.

I swapped the stock out for a surplus stock (longer length that a Nato length modern stock), also added a Ultimak gas block/rail with a PA red dot and a Midwest Mlok handguard. Has a BCM shorty VFG, surplus grip, surplus sling, YHM QD muzzle device and a 300 lumen streamlight attached with a pressure switch. I have all the factory furniture and muzzle device also included. I believe I have close to 800-900 rounds of 7.62 ammo available for it and approximately a dozen mags including 1x 20rnd mag.

This is my fun gun, but am looking to trade it for a practical farm rifle caliber and setup or sell it in order to buy the right setup. I'm very easy to deal and negotiate with.

As it sits right now, it's worth approximately $1350 without ammo and all the mags, low round count. Hit me up if you are interested and let's make a deal.

Pictures:
Zastava M70.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom