Item Name: Item Gone: FS G17L, G19C, Beretta 21 tactical

Zip Code: 30263

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 525, 425, 350

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hello Fellers

I will get some pics up soon. But here is what we have:

G17L - New production generation 3. They only make these every 5 years or so. I put a ZEV magwell on it - and I put some nice black metal rear and gold dot front steel sights on it. It is otherwise stock and unfired. I think the mag well was 100 bucks. Box and stuff. 525 picked up in Newnan

G19C - Gen 4. Haven't fired this one either. I picked both these up because you so rarely see them available. This one is not new but could pass as new. 425 picked up in Newnan.

Beretta 21 tactical - this is the little DA/SA 22lr version with a factory threaded barrel. I think I paid about 400 bucks for it - and then I ordered x2 extra mags (it only comes with 1 mag) - the mags were 30 bucks each. 350 picked up in Newnan. New in box with all the factory swag.

Please have a look at my feedback - I am honorable. If you ain't happy then I ain't happy either. You buy one or both of these - you have 1 week to shoot it all you want and still turn the deal around if you are unhappy for any reason. (void if you dremel it or change it in any permanent way). I always offer this guarantee - never been taken up on it once yet, but I offer it for your peace of mind.

Again - these need to be picked up in Newnan - so please factor that into your decision. No trades on these fellas - sorry. Buying a house and everything costs more than I thought it would (duh?) - otherwise I would be keeping these as they are cool and I like them.

You can PM or text to 803-761-8359

I will do the pics once I get home from work.

Pictures:
IMG_0966.jpeg
IMG_0965.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom