Item Gone: FS G43X MOS,Shield Arms gen2 mags,Night Sight all BNIB***SPM***

Status
Not open for further replies.

jojooutlaw

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
SemperFi SGT USMC
425   2
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS G43X MOS,Shield Arms gen2 mags,Night Sight all BNIB***SPM***

Zip Code: 30312

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $750 FIRM NO TRADES NEEDED

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Like the title says: BNIB G43X MOS,2-10 round mags,3-15 round Shield Arms gen2 mags,Ameriglo orange front night sight with blacked out rear serrated, box,docs,lock. Loaded but not carried nor fired except for Glock Inc. Price is firm and no trades needed as i found and have what i wanted. Price is firm and fair with absolutely no wiggle room period. Not hurting for money. PM all offers.

Pictures:
C069D9FE-C39B-4D7D-AE30-AA9416CA6003.jpeg
228E3B2F-13D1-47FA-A4E1-A9D68F2E3A0F.jpeg
0B84273E-F1C0-402C-B279-93F63CBE4792.jpeg
DA078695-B4C1-4E4D-8C1C-5EE5DED54629.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Like the title says: BNIB G43X MOS,2-10 round mags,3-15 round Shield Arms gen2 mags,Ameriglo orange front night sight with blacked out rear serrated, box,docs,lock. Loaded but not carried nor fired except for Glock Inc. Price is firm and no trades needed as i found and have what i wanted. Price is firm and fare with absolutely no wiggle room period. Not hurting for money. PM all offers.
Hello sir, my name is Tony, I have valid CCW and drivers license. Looking to purchase the glock from you today if at all possible, will pay asking price located near downtown please text me ASAP if it is still available! Thank you sir

(407) 494-3409

Like the title says: BNIB G43X MOS,2-10 round mags,3-15 round Shield Arms gen2 mags,Ameriglo orange front night sight with blacked out rear serrated, box,docs,lock. Loaded but not carried nor fired except for Glock Inc. Price is firm and no trades needed as i found and have what i wanted. Price is firm and fare with absolutely no wiggle room period. Not hurting for money. PM all offers.
Hello sir, my name is Tony, I have valid CCW and drivers license. Looking to purchase the glock from you today if at all possible, will pay asking price located near downtown please text me ASAP if it is still available! Thank you sir

(407) 494-3409

(407) 494-3409
As per ODT Rules,all deals are made through PM(Private Message). until then, no text or phone calls are made until a solid deal is made through PM's. Since you're new, if you are unsure on how to PM,just let me know and I can show you. Thnx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom