Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Gen 4 G21, ameriglo, Taran baseplates

Zip Code: 30263

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 600

Caliber: 45

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hello gentlemen, I offer for your consideration a gun I purchased brand new a month ago. This is a generation 4 Glock 21 with factory box and all the back straps and factory swag. Also included are an inside the waistband holster for a right-handed person as well as two Taran tactical plus 4 magazine extensions installed on 2 of the Glock factory mags.

Additionally I added ameriglo orange front night sights, tritium Front with black rear.

I did take this thing out and put 50 rounds through it to make sure the sites were on, which they are.... function was unsurprisingly perfect as this is after all a Glock.

I have $600 into the pistol, over a hundred dollars into the base plates, $40 into the holster, and $50 into the sites.

So I have about $800 into this package, of course that's not what you're going to pay because you're looking for a good deal and times are tough, all of which I understand.

$600 picked up from me in Newnan Georgia. This is not because I am a lazy bastard, although that is probably true as well. This is because I'm a hospice nurse and as such I need to be on call and available for my patients and families 24/7 around the clock seven days a week.

Please have a look at my feedback and understand that I am honorable, if you are not happy then I am not happy. You and I are on the same team, let's both act like it.

My standard guarantee applies, which is you get the item, you have one week to shoot it all you want and turn the deal around if you are unhappy for any reason at all. I always offer this, I have never been taken up on it yet.

This guarantee is voided if you sand, stipple or otherwise modify this pistol in any way.

More good news... If you are a full-time, badged and credentialed law enforcement officer or active duty military member with matching ID I want to thank you for doing a dangerous job keeping us all safe. So you may take $50 off the price. This discount applies for active-duty law enforcement and military only, it also applies for active-duty firemen.

If you are a veteran I sincerely thank you for your service as I, as well, in a combat veteran of Iraq, but this deal does not apply to you. This applies to our active-duty law enforcement and military members, I would ask you ignore anything you hear on television and understand that we love you and appreciate you. We got your back.

So, 50 rounds total fired... it's a great gun, I think it's just too big for me to properly conceal and carry so it's just going to sit in my safe.

Just to save time, I don't need your Taurus, your lawn mower, naked pictures of my ex-wife, and anyone who asks me what's the lowest amount of money I will take..... The price goes up $50 every time you ask.

I will be happy to listen to any trade offer you might have, but I'm really not looking for anything right now.... except perhaps a trijicon SRO in like new condition...thank you so much for taking the time to read this ad.

Stay dangerous my brothers

PS – you did read the part about this being picked up in Newnan right?

Please feel free to p.m. or text me at 803-761-8359.

Let's go Brandon!

Jake.

Ps again... I will be happy to show you my Georgia drivers license as well as my carry permit. I do not require a bill of sale but I do, at a minimum need to see a Georgia driver's license and your verbal assurance that it is legal for you to purchase a firearm.

Pictures:
IMG_20211113_201937777.jpg
IMG_20211113_201913806.jpg
IMG_20211113_201855997.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom