Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $500

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Gen3 G17 with OD green frame
comes with box and original contents and two mags
Ameriglo contrast sights with green front
has extended slide stop and what I believe is the FBI (mid length) mag release button

GlockTriggers.com Vogel trigger kit is currently installed giving this a great, light trigger pull and nice reset. There are several different springs included to change the pull weight to your liking. This kit will come installed with the gun but I am also including a GlockTriggers.com Guardian trigger kit. This kit is geared more for duty/carry use. The Vogel is geared more toward competition use. I love GlockTriggers.com kits but both of these kits work for Gen3 and older guns and this is my last GLOCK from those generations so I will have no use for them after this gun goes. These kits sell for $150 each so that is $300 worth of trigger upgrades included at this price.

I'm the original owner, unknown round count as it was used for IDPA for a short time. Gun has been 100% flawless and has great accuracy. There is minor finish wear around the muzzle from a kydex holster.

I'll keep this one before I accept lowball offers so keep that in mind if you send me PMs. No trades.

$500 for the gun and both kits
$35 shipping from my FFL to your FFL

Pictures:
img_7496-jpg.1593764

img_7497-jpg.1593765

img_7499-jpg.1593767

img_7500-jpg.1593768

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom