Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Glock 10 MM

Zip Code: 30281

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $650

Caliber: 10mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For Sale is a Glock Model 40 in10mm. Pistol is in better than new condition with no wear or handling marks of any kind. Comes with all original components including unopened sight plate adaptors. Pistol also has Night Fison suppressor height night sights installed. The offer on this pistol is very aggressive and I have no interest in traveling to complete the transaction. Local meeting only.
By contacting me you declare it is legal for you to purchase and own a firearm in the state of Georgia.

Pictures:
IMG_3776.jpg
IMG_3777.jpg
IMG_3778.jpg
IMG_3779.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
For Sale is a Glock Model 40 in10mm. Pistol is in better than new condition with no wear or handling marks of any kind. Comes with all original components including unopened sight plate adaptors. Pistol also has Night Fison suppressor height night sights installed. The offer on this pistol is very aggressive and I have no interest in traveling to complete the transaction. Local meeting only.
By contacting me you declare it is legal for you to purchase and own a firearm in the state of Georgia.
looks im late
Meet ya at Bass Pro in the morning for $550!

For Sale is a Glock Model 40 in10mm. Pistol is in better than new condition with no wear or handling marks of any kind. Comes with all original components including unopened sight plate adaptors. Pistol also has Night Fison suppressor height night sights installed. The offer on this pistol is very aggressive and I have no interest in traveling to complete the transaction. Local meeting only.
Contact me at 7064991282

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom